Have your doctor tell you that you need to work on your pelvic floor?
Or maybe you had a baby and you want to restore your pelvic floor muscles?
Or perhaps you're tired from feeling pain in your lower back.
You are in the right place.
- If you are sick and tired from back pain
- If you are afraid to sneeze or cough
- If you’re a pre or postnatal lady and wish to improve your pelvic floor muscles
- If you want to lift your baby or sit straight up for as long as you wish without discomfort in your lower back AND
- If you want to improve your core muscles and get better posture
Then you can improve your situation and achieve stronger pelvic floor muscles in just 3 weeks.
- You will be able to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles
even if you tried all kind of exercises and “equipment” and didn’t get any results
- You will be able to sit or stand straight up for as long as you wish
- You will release pressure from your lower back
- You will improve your love life
- You will improve your situation if you are suffering from prolapse stage 1 or 2 or incontinence.
Yes, it's possible!
And yes, the answer is in your pelvic floor.
That’s why I created the
Pelvic Floor Bootcamp
3 week online program
that will help you to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles
from the comfort of your home.
My name is Olya and I'm a creator of the Pelvic Floor Bootcamp and a certified Pilates instructor since 2009.
I’ve taught women of different ages, different professions, at different stages of their life in one on one classes, studio, gym and corporate classes.
And I always talk about how important the pelvic floor muscles are.
I am so passionate about pelvic floor muscles because these muscles are truly the most important muscles in your body. They're vital to your health and wellbeing.
I decided to create this program because I met way too many people (in my classes and online) who are frustrated with their situation but they can’t find the solution to their problems.
The thing is, I was frustrated too.
I felt that something was missing, no matter how much I’d been exercising and no matter what I tried. I was getting strong but my posture was shit. In fact, I got my back fixed by a chiropractor because nobody is teaching about pelvic floor muscles at school.
I’ve been exercising on a regular basis since I was 19, I’ve been doing Pilates since 2003 and nobody, NOBODY, told me about the pelvic floor muscles even thought I attended multiple classes at the gym.
Then finally in 2009, during my Pilates instructor certification course, I found what I’ve been looking for: I learned about the pelvic floor muscles and the T-zone.
And that changed my life. It took 3 weeks to strengthen my pelvic floor muscles and feel the difference. Something that can't be described in words but you'll feel it once you're "on another side".
I want the same for you. And you can totally achieve the same results with the
Pelvic Floor Bootcamp
Enrol today for only $67USD (offer expires on Sunday 17 November at midnight EST). Regular price is $97USD.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- New workout every week. We will go from simple exercises to more advanced movements once you’re ready (and you will be ready!).
- Step by step instructions on how to activate your T-zone to get the best results from the pelvic floor exercises
- Bonus exercises to improve your posture
- Video discussing pelvic floor during and after pregnancy
- Checklist for each week to keep you on track.
This program is not for everyone.
It is not for you, if:
- you are not ready to put 5-10 minutes every day to improve your pelvic floor muscles and your life.
- you don't have a doctor's clearance to exercise
- your prolapse is worse than stage 1 or 2
- you have chronic back pain caused by a serious illness
This program is for you if you want to:
- Strengthen your pelvic floor muscles
- Improve your pelvic floor muscles during or after pregnancy
- Release back pain
- Get better posture and flatter stomach
- Lift weights (or your baby) without injuring your back
- Improve your situation if you suffer from incontinence or prolapse in stage 1 or 2
- Follow simple yet effective exercises to strengthen you pelvic floor muscles
This program is designed specifically for women.
This program is not for you if you have chronic back pain due to series illness or injury.
This program is a no excuse program.
You can do all exercises on a carpeted floor if you don't have a mat or even your bed (until week 3). No special active wear and no shoes are required.
You got here at the right time.
It's a 3 year anniversary of the Pelvic Floor Bootcamp and we're doing this live.
What does it mean? Everyone who'll enrol will start together on Monday 18 November AEST. You'll get a support via Instagram secret account and will have access to me during these 3 weeks so you can ask any questions you may have.
You'll receive a BONUS: "Bootcamp in 60 minutes" (was sold for $37 on its own and no longer available for the individual purchase).
During "Bootcamp in 60 minutes" you will learn all the what and whys behind the movements that are included in the Pelvic Floor Bootcamp. You will be able to achieve better results sooner when you have the knowledge I share with you during the master class.
EVERYTHING FOR ONLY $67USD.
This offer is valid only until 17 November 2019. Don't miss out!
Get Pelvic Floor Bootcamp for only $67USD today (regular price $97USD) and receive "Bootcamp in 90 minutes" master class as a bonus. Offer is valid only until midnight EST 17 November 2019.
What will you get when you enrol?
- Instant access to the program that is hosted on the online platform called Teachable.
- Welcome email with all the details on how to access the program
- Welcome module where you can find videos about T-zone, Pilates basic knowledge and how to’s and 5-Day Pelvic Floor challenge in case you haven’t done it or would like to do it again.
- Explainer videos, workout and a checklist for each of the 3 weeks (will be revealed week by week during the live round)
- Bonus workout with more advanced movements to work towards to after you complete the Bootcamp.
"I have to say that I feel so much better and stronger after doing the bootcamp. Before I started I really struggled with back pain (its horrible to have back pain even when you are lying in bed ) and coughing and god forbid sneezing. I had to brace myself for the pain and if I was standing I would have to hold onto something to stop myself from falling... but now i feel so much stronger, the pain is more intermittent and I really see the HUGE value in doing a little everyday and how much difference that makes. Thank you."
Kara, VIC, Australia
Valid until 17 November 2019 (7pm LA time)
Pelvic Floor Bootcamp is a self-study online program.
The workouts are designed for you to do them at home.
You don't need any special active wear, you don't need shoes nor even mat.
Are you ready to take control of your situation and your body?
It is only 5 -10 minutes of your day and you will feel a dramatic difference in just 3 weeks.
Hi beautiful Olya! Thank you for your emails and videos and guidance. You have helped me so much.I have been doing similar moves to your 5-minute miracle workout, which you taught me months ago and have felt stronger and better than ever.I’m on my feet all day non stop running a busy coffee shop with 2 boys and a husband - to look after once I get home.. So by the time they’re all in bed and I get 15 minutes to myself - your videos are like going to paradise before my day ends.The T-zone is the secret to it all. You’re so wonderful for zoning in on all the special moves and posting videos. You’re very special.Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Truly.
Stay healthy and happy.
Best wishes and regards
Penni, Melbourne, VIC, Australia
I just wanted to tell you how much I love and appreciate your online videos. I sprained my ankle two months ago and was worried my 49-year-old body would turn to mush because I couldn’t exercise. I found your online videos and have been doing them five days a week, and I cannot tell you the difference they have made.Thank you! I think your instructions are excellent - I love the way you keep reminding us to hold our T-zone in, and that you tell us the proper breathing techniques - and you are truly an inspiration.I just signed up at your website and hope to keep going until I have a rocking body for my 50th birthday this year!
Roxanne, NJ, USA
Olya is a certified Pilates instructor and has been teaching since 2009 and online since 2011.
She has experience teaching one on one, studio and gym classes, corporate classes and online classes. She has taught men and women of different age group and professions. Olya is passionate about creating short, effective workouts and believes that the mindset plays as a big role (if not bigger) as physical movement when it comes to getting healthy and fit.
StartWelcome to Pelvic Floor Bootcamp
StartPelvic Floor and T-zone: What, Why and How (3:33)
StartPelvic floor muscles: more details and working with percentages
StartDo 5 minute workouts work?
StartDifferences between pelvic floor for men and women
Start5-Day Pelvic Floor Challenge
Start5-Minute Miracle Workout (7:03)
Start5 Exercises for the Pelvic Floor Muscles